Wowo’s Dry Shampoo is a shampoo designed to aid drying the vehicle. Depending what LSP’s are on the vehicles surface it is possible for the shampoo to self dry the vehicle after rinsing.
1. Give the bottle a good shake.
2. Put a good squirt of shampoo into the bottom of a clean bucket. If you want to be exact about it, 1-2 capfuls per litre of water should be pretty soapy.
3. Make sure the car has been rinsed all over with a hose / power hose or precleaned with a snowfoam or prewash.
4. start at the top and work your way down using a good quality wash mitt.
5. Don’t allow a washed panel to dry. If it is sunny wash a panel and rinse immediately.
6. Rinse car and watch it dry itself.